Friday, February 21, 2014

Tagged Under:

Miracle Baby Pineranians

Share

It was not much of a timing when we have these puppies.. as I was rushed from the hospital and we were trying to move from one house to another. But when you come home and see your pregnant dog panting and a puppy is crying on the floor.. well we forget all the problems and concentrate on the puppies. That's just how we are as a family. In short we're sucker for dogs.

We have 4 lab mixes at home and 2 toy dog breeds, one name Curdles - a Pomeranian and a Mini-Pincher named "Chineez". Well the two toy dogs went in love and voila we go ourselves a baby alert!



Chineez gave birth to 3 healthy pups but after a while she is uncomfortable, so we got her to the Vet and had her checked. My baby has 2 more pups inside but they seemed joined or obstructed with each other. So our Vet suggested a Caesarian Operation, sadly 1 puppy died and the other one lived. 

It was a painful night to watch as I was sick and I can't even be with my Chineez at her difficult times. By 8PM the vet calls and I got the glimpse of her on dextrose and that was the last time she touched and said goodbye. I will not go into details as it hurts my heart every time I remember it. I was even crying like a mess the whole night about my loss.


4 super hyper-active pups were left to us by Chineez.. Each one has its own attitude and this is different than our previous pups.

We bottle fed them from day 1 until they can feed and Curdles was even a good daddy to clean them up when they poop or pee.




We named them as follow:

Bridgette


Ferdinand


Monchito


Chineez Jr.


So there it was a first to bottle feed small breeds and this was the first puppies of our babies. We were glad that 2 of them are still today and loving us everyday. Welcome to Pineranian Love! A blog for dog lovers and Pineranian fanatics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment